Velocity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Should We Schedule Events?

2 posters

Go down

What Day Are You Free The Most

When Should We Schedule Events? I_vote_lcap0%When Should We Schedule Events? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
When Should We Schedule Events? I_vote_lcap0%When Should We Schedule Events? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
When Should We Schedule Events? I_vote_lcap75%When Should We Schedule Events? I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
When Should We Schedule Events? I_vote_lcap25%When Should We Schedule Events? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

When Should We Schedule Events? Empty When Should We Schedule Events?

Post  The Hasty Hippy Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:10 pm

So i was wondering when you guys would like our "regular" events I was thinking we could have one or two every week on certain days, plus any other special planned ones. So what days of the week are you guys most free?

Last edited by The Hasty Hippy on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hasty Hippy
The Hasty Hippy
Admin

https://taskforcefourteen.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

When Should We Schedule Events? Empty EVENTS

Post  SRGNTCVL Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:46 pm

this is srgntcvl im available every day pretty much.just post new events and i will be there. im always checking the forums.so please let me know and keep updating forums

SRGNTCVL

Back to top Go down

When Should We Schedule Events? Empty Re: When Should We Schedule Events?

Post  The Hasty Hippy Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:06 am

Im glad that someone is on board with the forum idea, its a great way to keep everything organized, Ill keep you posted
The Hasty Hippy
The Hasty Hippy
Admin

https://taskforcefourteen.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

When Should We Schedule Events? Empty Re: When Should We Schedule Events?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down